Clan hall of fame is simply a sum of all games played for a Clan since its creation. "Current" Clan rating (which resets every two weeks) is weighted based on the amount of members in a clan:
- The 10 players who earned the most rating contribute 100% of their rating.
- Players 10-20 contribute 50% of their rating
- Players 20-30 contribute 25%
- Players 30-40 contribute 12%
- Players 40-50 contribute 6%.
The idea is to allow clans that are not 50 people to compete with those that are, while still giving an advantage for being larger.